- This event has passed.
Summer in January – Love City Live 2016
January 27, 2016 - January 31, 2016
Beach, Boats, Reggae, Rum & Island-Vibe…Don’t be left out in the cold.
Wednesday Jan 27th
- Cocktails & Connections 5pm – 9pm
- We kick things off with a Reggae cocktail party at “Drink”, the sexiest outdoor bar on St. John, USVI. Good people, good music, great vibe…
- No gate fee
Thursday, Jan 28th
- Exhale @ Oppenheimer Beach 12pm – Sunset (approx 6pm)
- This spa-style day party will feature a live DJ, beach yoga, water sports and an All-Inclusive VIP Beach Lounge, complete with a massage station, gourmet cocktail station and a caribbean lunch buffet. Stick around for the Cruzan Rum sunset toast.
- VIP Beach lounge pass – $45 (limited)
- A cash bar will be available for those who prefer general beach access.
- Limited VIP parking passes available. Make direct contact to inquire.
Friday, January 29th
- The All-White Beach Party @ Cruz Bay Beachfront 7pm – 1am
- Indulge in this upscale tropical dance party experience on the Beach. The vibe is island chic, the tempo is pulsating, the dress code is “All-White”.
- General admission – $40
- VIP – $80 (open bar & heavy hors d’oeuvres)
Saturday, January 30th
- The VIP Poolside Brunch 10am – 2pm
- Exclusively for VIP’s and Platinum Weekend Pass-Holders
- Reggae in the Ruins @ Estate Susannaberg 4pm – 1:00am
- Let your hair down and enjoy this “Rootsy” one love Reggae extravaganza amid the historic ruins of Susannaberg. It will be a mystical night of live Reggae bands, featured local artist, local food, rum bars, arts & craft vendors and good vibes. (Chairs and blankets allowed, no coolers).
- 4pm – DJ Top Notch
- 4:30pm – Visions Reggae Combo
- 6pm – Jah SoulJahs Band
- 7:45pm – Ras Abijah & The Inity Band
- 9:30 pm – Black Star Band featuring Blackness & Hugo Rankin
- 11pm – 1am
- SoundSystem, an outdoor Reggae Party experience. music by DJ Top Notch & DJ Red Man
- * 1:30am Return ferry to Red Hook St Thomas after event
- * The After Party @ Chester’s Lounge (across the street) 11pm – until
Sunday, January 31st
- The PowerBoat Party (9am departure)
- An exhilarating all-day boating excursion to some of the most beautiful ocean access destinations in the BVI. Lunch stop and midday beach party at Pirate’s Bight (Norman Island). Final stop White Bay, Jost Van Dyke.
- Boat pass – $170
- * Boat pass include: drinks onboard, lunch and BVI customs & immigration fees
- ** We will depart from the Cruz Bay National Park dock. We ask that you arrive at 8:45am to fill out customs and immigration forms and be checked onto you powerboat for the day.
or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1149298475085198/