On Dec. 13, the Coral Bay Bizarre Bazaar will return for its second year from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Pickles in Paradise on Route 107. At last year’s event, hundreds of St. John residents and island visitors alike reveled at the surprise hit party of the season. While enjoying non-stop music, dancing, eating, drinking, shopping as well as a surprise visit from Santa Claus, attendees raised over $12,000 through fundraising raffles, contests, auctions and a yard/plant sale to support Coral Bay Community Council (CBCC) activities. This year’s party promises to be even bigger.
Are you getting ready?
Donated YARD SALE items should be delivered to the CBCC Office by Friday 6pm. (Do not bring on Saturday – they need to be sorted/priced beforehand.) All proceeds will go to CBCC.
Donated PLANT SALE Plants should be brought on Saturday and delivered straight to the Plant sale site in the left hand rear corner behind Pickles. All proceeds will go to CBCC.
- Over 60 local vendors selling arts, crafts, jewelry, gifts – and delicious food!
- A Brew Contest featuring local beers – even one all the way from St. Croix!
- Music and Fun for Kids – lots of activities including Santa and pony rides!
- And ALL kinds of food available, including burgers cooked up by the Coral Bay Yacht Club to support CBCC projects!
- Holiday shoppers will be able to find the prefect handcrafted island gift for everyone on their list. Browse the wares of vendors offering unique art, crafts and edibles suited to every taste. Share island life with friends and family by shipping home locally-made specialties.
Vendors and artists should register for a vending space today. Generate holiday cash while supporting the community and having fun. There is preferred placement for those who register and pay early; six feet table space or 10’x10′ tent spaces are available. Rental tables are available on request. E-mail the committee at CBbizarrebazaar@gmail.com or contact Nancy Stromp at 775-0533.